Vision: Enable children of all ages and ability to participate and explore their physical talents through athletics.
Mission: Inclusion, fun, fitness
The Caulfield Little Athletics Centre provides activities to develop athletics skills through an appropriate mix of skill development activity learning and competition based programs for children aged between 5 and 15 years. The opportunity for the social interaction of children and adults alike is also encouraged through active participation by all whilst promoting healthy lifestyle choices.
Principal objectives include:
- To provide events that allow for competition whilst fostering fun and participation
- Facilitate skill development for children in the U6 age group through a non-competitive environment
- To encourage athlete participation in activities designed to develop motor skills and technique that lead to personal achievement and high levels of personal satisfaction
- To facilitate team competition in regional and state championships
- To conduct Centre events following the principles of State Regulations
- To promote Sun Smart, Smoke Free and Healthy Eating lifestyle choices
- To promote entry into established senior athletic clubs