Weekly Competitions (Saturdays and Twilights)
The ONLY acceptable Uniform for normal weekly competition is as follows.
- CLAC singlet OR CLAC crop top OR White CLAC logo t-shirt
- Tops must have the LAVic name/age patch
- Navy shorts or leggings
Region and State Championship Events
- CLAC singlet or crop top with sponsor patch attached to the front
- Navy shorts with NO logos and NO pockets
- CLAC singlets/crop tops must carry the LAVic logo for all region and state events
- Suitable sporting type footwear must be worn at all times
- Under 12–15 athletes may wear spikes in all laned track events
- Under 14 and 15 athletes may wear spikes in the 800m and 1500m events
- From U12, spikes are permitted in the Long Jump, Triple Jump, High Jump & Javelin
- On synthetic tracks, such as Duncan McKinnon, spikes are not to exceed 7mm in length. Spikes are
only to be worn whilst competing and must be removed before leaving the track.
|Singlet||$35||Boys & Girls Shorts||$30|
|Crop top||$35||Caulfield Hat||$20|
|Girls Shorts||$30||Sunsmart Competition T-shirt||$35|
|White CLAC logo T‐shirt||$10||Tracksuit Set||$95|
|Tracksuit Pants||$40||Tracksuit Jacket||$60|
How do I order?
Sample sizes will be available to try on during normal competition.
Orders can be made and paid for at that time and will be available for pick up the following week. During September and October, singlets, crop tops, t-shirts and shorts will be available on the day of order.
Credit card, cheque and cash.