Caulfield Little Athletics has established an “Athlete Scholarship Program”. This funding is to help any current Caulfield Little Athletics Centre athletes with the expenses incurred in competing at National track and field events. Funding is to a maximum of $200.00 except for ALAC events where the maximum funding is $300.00.
The event must be a National event endorsed by School Sport Australia, All Schools or Little Athletics Victoria or Athletics Australia.
The Athlete must:
- be a current fully paid up member of Caulfield Little Athletics Centre
- have been a registered member of the Caulfield Little Athletics Centre for a minimum two (2) consecutive seasons
- have demonstrated the athlete’s code of behaviour as stated on the Caulfield Little Athletics web page
- have represented Caulfield Little Athletics Centre at Little Athletics Victoria Region and State events
Parents of the Athlete must:
- have completed duty requirements set by Caulfield Little Athletics Centre in the Parents Agreement
- have demonstrated the parent’s code of behaviour as stated on the Caulfield Little Athletics web page
- give permission for the Athlete’s photographs and results proceeding and including the National Competitions to be published on the Caulfield Little Athletics Centre website and other publications as required
All applications should be directed to the Club President at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be assessed on the criteria stated above, with a decision made by the Executive Committee. All decisions will be final.