As a Parent or Guardian of a child/children registered with Caulfield Little Athletics Centre, I acknowledge and commit to the following:
At Little Athletics, MY CHILD IS ALWAYS MY RESPONSIBILITY
- I will ensure that I will always be in attendance, or I will have appointed a responsible adult to act on my behalf in caring for my child/ren.
- I am responsible for my child/ren’s behaviour, welfare and making decisions about their treatment in the event of an injury.
- I support the Athlete Code of Behaviour.
Little Athletics is a CO-OPERATIVE VENTURE
The program requires the assistance of at least 60 parents each competition day to ensure the smooth and efficient running of all events and activities. Records are maintained to ensure that all families do their share of duty.
Caulfield Little Athletics is allocated duty at Region and State events in accordance with the number of events our athletes have entered. CLAC will in turn allocate this duty in a similar manner.
- I agree that I, or the adult responsible for the care of my child/ren on competition days, will undertake rostered duties on regular competition days (currently every second week)
- I agree to perform duties as required by Team Managers at Regional and/or State events in which my children are entered
- I understand that failure to complete the required amount of duty may led to the withholding of my child/ren’s results and subsequent awards/trophies
Little Athletics is about FAMILY, FUN and FITNESS
Caulfield Little Athletics provides an environment of enjoyment and good sportsmanship
- I support the Parent Code of Behaviour
LAVic Privacy and Parent/Guardian Declaration Statement
Little Athletics Association of Victoria Inc (LAVic) is committed to the privacy of its members. You have the right to access the personal information the Association holds concerning you or your child/children, and to request correction of any errors in it.
- I agree to abide by all LAVic rules and regulations, including those relevant to the Centre, including general and specific codes of conduct.
- I will ensure I review the Parent Information Handbook which outlines policies under which Little Athletics is governed.
- I agree to receive advertising or direct marketing information and initiatives from sponsors/support partners of the Association.
- I accept invitations to renew registrations in future seasons, unless I otherwise notify LAVic in writing.
- I consent, unless I otherwise advise in writing to LAVic, to the use of my child/children’s details including name, and also image and likeness, before, during and after the season for promotional, broadcasting or reporting purposes in any media.
- Understand that Association registration fees are non-refundable.
- As parent/s or guardian/s of the named athlete/s, I/We hereby apply for membership of the Association.
- Confirm that I have NOT registered my child with another Little Athletics Centre for the current season
- I understand that parent/s or guardian/s are expected to be in attendance at all times
- I verify that all details on this registration are true and correct.