Hello Team Caulfield. We have completed our first round of competition and training is now in its second week.
Competition – All athletes and parents/guardians will need to enter through the main gates under the grandstand. All other entrances will be locked. Check the website for details of Saturdays Week 2 of competition.
For Registered Athletes from 8:00 am you will have
- Single point of access and check in for athletes and parents/guardians and visitors under the main grandstand,
- duty allocation and
- registration patch collection,
- uniforms will be available.
For Trial Athletes from 8:00 am you will have
- Single point of access and check in for trial athletes and parents/guardians and visitors under the main grandstand,
- Bring your printed trial athlete patch
- Check in at the Trial Athletes desk
Athletes should be present and prepared to start by 8:30 am.
Training – We have seen record number of athletes come along to our first two weeks of training. Training times are 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm Monday, Wednesday and Thursday (under 8+). Please register on Team App if you wish to participate in training www.caulfieldlacathletics.teamapp.com.
NOTE – ONLY CLAC Registered athletes have been loaded into TeamApp. Trial athletes should email firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll your child in a training session
Trial Athletes – children wishing to try athletics for the first time are encouraged to use the Athlete Trial process. Click on the registration button and nominate a free come and try at Caulfield Little Athletics. For more information email email@example.com.
COVID Requirements – the following changes for children’s sport are in place as of this week;
- Spectators are now allowed, so mum and dad, grandma and grandpa and others are now allowed to come and watch.
- We no longer need to operate in groups of 10 athletes with regulations increasing maximum group size to 50 outdoors.
- We must continue to register athletes and attendees for competition and training so please continue to use team app for training and working with us on check in at our scheduled events.
- The pavilion is still closed and we need to continue to sanitise and observe social distancing protocols.
Duty Roster – all parents/guardians of registered athletes need to nominate for a duty role. Click on the below link and select a duty. We will be making sure that duty is nominated before handing out Athlete Patches tomorrow morning.
Keep safe and go Team Caulfield.
Caulfield Little Aths Committee www.caulfieldlac.com.au