Bayside XC will commence on April 18. Registrations will open early April.
Wondering why your child should participate in Bayside XC? There are many reasons:
- Bayside XC is held over 11 events, at 4 different venues.
- CLAC participate with many nearby Little Aths Centres including Brighton, Sandringham, Oakleigh. South Melbourne, Springvale, Moorabbin, Mentone and more. A great opportunity to make friends with athletes from other centres.
- Distances between 500m-3km for different age groups
- CLAC had the highest number of athletes competing in 2019 with over 80 athletes (let’s beat it in 2020!)
- Value for money – only $40
- All registered athletes are eligible to participate in end of season club championships
- Handicap week
- All athletes who compete in 6 or more events are eligible for end of season participation awards or age group champion awards
- Keep fit for all sports, and excellent training for school cross country
- LAVic SMR & State XC events, LAVic State relay events (these are open to all CLAC athletes, not only those who do Bayside XC)
- Parents are invited to participate in the 3km U13+ race
- Parents undertake duty once during the season (although we are always very appreciative of those parents who help out more often!)
Keep an eye on your emails for the registration link. And please keep your Subway patch – don’t throw it out after the summer season finishes!
If you have any questions, please email Linda email@example.com.