Bayside XC will commence on April 18. Registrations will open early April.
Wondering why your child should participate in Bayside XC? There are many reasons:
- Bayside XC is held over 11 events, at 4 different venues.
- CLAC participate with many nearby Little Aths Centres including Brighton, Sandringham, Oakleigh. South Melbourne, Springvale, Moorabbin, Mentone and more. A great opportunity to make friends with athletes from other centres.
- Distances between 500m-3km for different age groups
- CLAC had the highest number of athletes competing in 2019 with over 80 athletes (let’s beat it in 2020!)
- Value for money – only $40
- All registered athletes are eligible to participate in end of season club championships
- Handicap week
- All athletes who compete in 6 or more events are eligible for end of season participation awards or age group champion awards
- Keep fit for all sports, and excellent training for school cross country
- LAVic SMR & State XC events, LAVic State relay events (these are open to all CLAC athletes, not only those who do Bayside XC)
- Parents are invited to participate in the 3km U13+ race
- Parents undertake duty once during the season (although we are always very appreciative of those parents who help out more often!)
Keep an eye on your emails for the registration link. And please keep your Subway patch – don’t throw it out after the summer season finishes!
If you have any questions, please email Linda firstname.lastname@example.org.View Post
Please find below the PB ladder for the first half of the season.
In the lead on 30 points is Lucus Hijlkema followed closely by Alexandra Borsaru and Daniel MacRae both on 29 points with Emma Flanagan, Aiden Davidson, Samuel Moore and Morgan Shearer on 28 points.
Who will win the prestigious Caulfield PB award for season 2019/20?View Post
Last Saturday saw Caulfield LAC yearly Club Combined Events Competition taking place. We had overall 223 athletes competing across all age groups.Well done to all athletes and congratulations to medalists!
Full results of the competition are available below:View Post
Congratulations to all of our U9-16 athletes and teams that competed at the SMR Relay Carnival on 23 November.
A huge thank you to all of our parents who helped out with duty, age group managers, Team Managers and relay subcommittee (very well led by our Vice President Sheridan). Days like today cannot go ahead without your input.
To all of our athletes, as always, we are very proud of all of you. We had teams win medals, teams perform better than they imagined, baton changes that made our coaches proud and all athletes wore the purple and blue perfectly.
Some important numbers:
- 77 CLAC teams competed
- 129 athletes
- 10 Gold medals
- 20 Silver medals
- 5 Bronze medals
- 64 teams achieving a top 8 finish