We invite all Caulfield Little Aths members and friends to join in and participate in the Murrumbeena Relay for Life being held at Duncan Mckinnon Reserve this weekend.
Relay for Life put on many activities to make it a fun and enjoyable 24 hours. We will be raising funds for a great case to support the fight against cancer. There will be a CLAC BBQ around 6 pm (Let Jason know if you plan to join us for dinner and we would like you to bring along a salad). It’s a great chance to get together as a team and have fun
Whats the program look like for the weekend (https://secure.fundraising.cancer.org.au/site/TR?pg=informational&fr_id=5460&type=fr_informational&sid=4036)
- 24 hour relay
- Opening Ceremony 11:45 am Saturday
- Candlelight Ceremony 8:30 pm
- Free breakfast on Sunday
- Closing ceremony 12 pm Sunday
What to Do
- On arrival at Duncan Mackinnon register at the Caulfield Little Aths tent
- Bring to things you need for a walk and some comfy chairs
- Have fun and join in
- Take turns as individuals or groups in walking our relay baton around the track
- Silent auctions, fun activities, music etc all on site.
Caulfield Little Athletics will donate the entry fee for all of our athletes that attend over the weekend.
Any questions please contact Jason on 0439 347 291
Go Team Caulfield!View Post